Senior Web Developer – PHP & VueJS
Location: New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Remote
We are on the journey to modernise our architecture and need your skills to scale our micro-services, PHP, and VueJS platform. In this role, you will be required to:
- Effectively lead technical teams, and provide mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Work in cross-functional teams, across multiple platforms, to ensure that we are giving the best experience possible for our customers.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks and QA code.
- Work with large-scale, highly available, and resilient modern financial systems.
Naturally, you will enjoy working in a complex technical landscape and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Most importantly, you are a team player who is passionate about what you do and motivated by your desire to build a successful career within Easy Crypto.
- 8+ years of development experience with a proven background in PHP + VueJS front-end solutions.
- Good understanding of technology and infrastructure stacks and design principles such as cloud and on-prem, legacy and web application architectures, microservices, and API testing.
- Proven passion for clean code and software craftsmanship.
- A high level of experience with security concepts, understanding of security architecture and its application to solution design.
- Excellent database experience in MySQL/MariaDB and/or NoSQL.
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Experience in microservices architecture and with RESTful web services.
- Experience in testing and documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of testing approaches such as TDD and BDD.
- Knowledge and understanding of microservices architecture.
- Understanding of principles such as SOLID, DRY, WET.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex architectural and technical problems.
- A passion for teamwork with a proactive attitude.
- Outstanding collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for clean design and library-grade coding.
- Experience working with teams across different time zones.
- A passion and desire to contribute to high-impact projects in a fast-paced organisation.