Senior Test Manager
Location: New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Remote
We are on the journey to modernise our architecture and need your skills to scale our micro-services, PHP, and VueJS platform. In this role, you will be required to:
- Set up the testing practice with an automated testing framework.
- Effectively lead technical teams, and provide mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the end-to-end development and delivery of our testing framework and program including the architecture, design, and implementation.
- Work in cross-functional teams, across multiple platforms, to ensure that we are giving the best experience possible for our customers.
- Write test plans, raise and monitor defects, prepare test cases, test data and execute tests, and record results as required.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts using automation tools.
- Manage application testing, network testing, test scenarios for network migrations, technical testing, functional testing, and user acceptance testing.
Naturally, you will enjoy working in a complex technical landscape and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Most importantly, you are a team player who is passionate about what you do and motivated by your desire to build a successful career within Easy Crypto.
- 5+ years as a web software tester with 2+ years experience as a leader.
- Good understanding of technology and infrastructure stacks and design principles related to testing.
- Proven passion for clean code and software craftsmanship.
- A high level of experience with security concepts, understanding of security architecture and its application to solution design.
- Expert knowledge in proven testing development frameworks.
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Demonstrated experience with automation across the application stack, including unit test automation, web services/ middleware automation, and UI automation.
- Demonstrable previous experience leading a team.
- Experience in agile methodologies including Scrum, CI/CD, etc., and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Knowledge and understanding of microservices architecture.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex architectural and technical problems.
- A passion for teamwork with a proactive attitude.
- Outstanding collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with teams across different time zones.
- A passion and desire to contribute to high-impact projects in a fast-paced organisation.
- AWS certification an advantage.