Senior Front End Developer
Location: New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Remote
We are on the journey to modernise our architecture and need your skills to scale our micro-services, PHP, and VueJS platform. In this role, you will be required to:
- Effectively lead technical teams, and provide mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the end-to-end development and delivery of the front-end application including the architecture, design, and implementation.
- Work in cross-functional teams, across multiple platforms, to ensure that we are giving the best experience possible for our customers.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks and QA code
- Work with large-scale, highly available, and resilient modern financial systems.
Naturally, you will enjoy working in a complex technical landscape and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Most importantly, you are a team player who is passionate about what you do and motivated by your desire to build a successful career within Easy Crypto.
- 8+ years of development experience with a proven background developing front-end solutions
- Strong UX design skills with a particular focus on user friction reduction.
- Proven passion for clean code and software craftsmanship
- A demonstrable portfolio of work
- Experience in building high performing and responsive user interfaces
- Experience in microservices architecture and with RESTful web services
- Experience in testing and documentation
- Demonstrable previous experience leading a team
- Experience in agile methodologies including scrum, CI/CD and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Knowledge and understanding of microservices architecture
- Understanding of principles such as SOLID, DRY, WET.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex architectural and technical problems
- A passion for teamwork with a proactive attitude
- Outstanding collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Experience working with teams across different time zones
- A passion and desire to contribute to high impact projects in a fast-paced organisation